1. While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, The Leinster Institute of Further Education makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource.
2. Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user.
3. The Leinster Institute of Further Education shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the theoffice.ie Website.
4. The Leinster Institute of Further Education does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
5. The Leinster Institute of Further Education hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
6. The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
7. Visitors to the site are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with theoffice.ie, any information on which they may wish to rely.
8. The Leinster Institute of Further Education has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate.
9. Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked theoffice.ie, on being informed, will correct this omission.
11. You should be aware that where you link to another website from The Leinster Institute of Further Education that The Leinster Institute of Further Education has no control over that other website. The Leinster Institute of Further Education has no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
12. By proceeding into the Website you are accepting this disclaimer.