The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers developed by FranklinCovney® is based on the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Dr. Stephen R. Covney.
The programme is aimed both at teenagers and at parents, guardians and others involved in youth care and development.
What participants will gain from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
- Gain greater control of their lives
- Improve relationships with family and friends
- Increase self confidence and self esteem
- Make smarter decisions
- Define their values and what matters most to them
- Recognise and prioritise their goals
- Find balance between school, work, friends and everything else
The trainer, Mr. John Kelly, is a Certified Facilitator by The FranklinCovey Institute.